Initiated in association IFM, the most applauded film business accolade, International Film Business Awards (IFBA) is back with its second edition. The awards not only honors the commitment, passion and excellence of distinct film personalities; but it also recognizes the honchos of film trade industry including film marketers, distributors, production houses and exhibitors who equally contribute their share for the success of a film.
The IFBA awards will be presented during the Indywood Film Carnival scheduled at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad starting 24 – 27th September 2016.
Special Recognition Awards
India Distribution Awards
Standing Ovation Awards
Lifetime Achievement Award
Indywood Tourism Award
Rules and Regulations for International Film Business Awards (IFBA)
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- Besides self nominations, referrals can also be submitted to IFBA
- All entries must be received on or before 15th June 2016
- Incomplete submission entries or online forms will not be accepted
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgement is received within seven days of submission please mail us at email@example.com
- Late entries would not be accepted by the award committee. Any delay must be informed to the organizers beforehand.
- Please include information that is relevant to the specific category.
- Organizations can nominate themselves in two or more categories
- IFBA jury reserves the right to move submissions to a more appropriate category, if required.
- Judges will consider each entry submission against the category criteria and their own discretion based on their relevant expertise.
- The IFBA reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- Dress code for the Award Nite will be Formal
All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel consisting of renowned film industry veterans. No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained. Jury details shall be kept confidential in order to assure fair selection of winners. The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputed. All data and synopsis will become the property of IFBA and part of its archives. By submitting an entry, you agree that IFBA shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that IFBA reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards ceremony. Winners will receive a trophy and a certificate from IFBA. Shortlisted entrants should ensure that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony on Saturday, 24th September 2016 at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad.
Read here Indywood Post Event Report 2015